The mission of Mach-II® is to serve as a powerful, object-oriented, MVC framework for developing CFML applications. The team behind Mach-II believes that enterprise-level CFML applications should be easy to develop and maintain.
Mach-II handles your application's basic plumbing for you and allows you to spend your valuable time focusing on the business logic of your application. Mach-II provides a consistent, layered architecture for your applications that facilitates easier development and low-impact maintenance.
Mach-II is ...
- A powerful, object-oriented, MVC framework
- The most mature object-oriented MVC framework for CFML
- Easy to learn, easy to use
- Highly extensible through the use of filters, plugins, and modules
- Proven in numerous large-scale, high-traffic applications
- Open source (distributed under the GPL V3 with Classpath Exception)
Mach-II is an extremely full-featured framework that is highly extensible through the use of filters, plugins, and modules. Mach-II is based on two main software architecture principles of Event-Driven and Implicit Invocation.